1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
1 1 1
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Shane's Auto Repair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AthensVWClub.com Forum Index -> General Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
serprice

1974 Volkswagen Beetle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Shane's Auto Repair Reply with quote

Hey everyone,
I thought it wouldn't hurt to use the forum to get the word out that I'm in the process of getting my own thing going. I've been a tech for over 15 years now and I guess I would say I specialize in Asian imports, Honda, Acura, Toyota , Lexus, etc.... But I'm very familiar with most Import and Domestic vehicles. I'm good with drivability and electrical troubleshooting. Everything from no starts to mantainance . Whatever you got. I know there are alot of DIY's out there so if I can offer advice let me know. But if the job is to big for you, I will take good care of you. Currently, I am working out of my home, so I have low overhead. Thanks! Cool
scott

1968 Volkswagen Beetle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks , thats great to know!!-it sucks that the car and motorcycle business is down now-good luck and i am sure i will call on your talents someday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AthensVWClub.com Forum Index -> General Chatter All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: