1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
1 1 1
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Southeast VW Event Planner 2009

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AthensVWClub.com Forum Index -> Shows and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
southeastvw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Southeast VW Event Planner 2009 Reply with quote

Want to know all the events happening in the Southeast? Take a look at the Southeast VW Event Planner for an up to date listing of all the events around the Southeast USA.
This planner was conceived in 1999 and going on it's 10th year of keeping everyone on track of all the events in their area. I hope that the planner can provide clubs and promoters information to help them decide a date for a show or gathering. We hate to see it when there are two shows on the same date within 200 miles of each other. Doesn't do the VW Community any good for enthusiasts having to pick which one they will go too!
Hope it is of use to everyone and if you don't see an event there, please let me know and I can get it on there.

Go to http://www.sevwc.com/planner99.htm for all the details!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AthensVWClub.com Forum Index -> Shows and Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: