1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
1 1 1
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

May 22 Fort Yargo DayTrip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AthensVWClub.com Forum Index -> Shows and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clyde

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: May 22 Fort Yargo DayTrip Reply with quote

We reserved Pavilion A, which handles 80 peeps, has huge grills, a fridge, serving/kitchen area, fishing/swimming lake, mini golf, etc,etc... The club treasury will pay for the pavilliion (with some help from Ken & Gary-thanks!). It's like $5.00 per car to enter a state park (this fee will be your personal responsibility).
Thanks to Gary & Ken for the legwork on this!
We'll make this a potluck deal.
More details to follow as we get closer...

Clyde's Aircooled
(706) 206 6327
Gary

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Fort Yargo Reply with quote

Peeps- Mark your calanders this is a very nice area and pavillion
Lot of things to do it good time will be had by all- Look up Ft Yargo and its shelter A- CHECK IT OUT !!! Thanks Gary Very Happy
Ken

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: don't forget the frisbee golf!! Reply with quote

Plenty of trails for walking, bike riding...close to downtown Winder for supplies, etc. - (I am planning to bring my newly restored dingy and 5 hp NISSAN outboard for rides on the lake - I have life vests for the little ones)

Inge and I (HOPEFULLY) are going to camp at the campground - (Friday and Saturday) for those that want to make a weekend of it.

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AthensVWClub.com Forum Index -> Shows and Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: