1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
1 1 1
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Need garage/work space!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AthensVWClub.com Forum Index -> General Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimbear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Need garage/work space! Reply with quote

Hey folks. Long time. We have been getting the house (more) ready to sell and have been busy as ever. The wife is interviewing this month for positions, mostly up north, as that is where the jobs are right now. She is flying out four times this month alone...she got snowed in in NH this past week and was two days late getting home which meant I was super-dadding all week! Needless to say, there has been NO time for the poor bus. But, I am looking at getting something done soon.

However, I need (garage) space to work! I am willing to rent for a short period and don't require any amenities (electric and water access would be nice but not necessary). Anyone know of anyone who has a workable space/garage/barn-ish type space for a few months?

I need to drop the engine and scatter stuff out just a bit. I need to get the heads to Len and do various other assorted sundry stuff... There is no way the wife will let me make a mess in the garage with the house on the market.

Anyone...Anyone...??? I need to get that avatar changed and the bus on the road...
Jon
Site Admin

1969 Volkswagen Type 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have a PM Cool
69 Squareback
70 Fastback

63 Bug
serprice

1974 Volkswagen Beetle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon always has room for one more broke down bus. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AthensVWClub.com Forum Index -> General Chatter All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: