1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
1 1 1
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Dubspotter: Beetle (and Westy?) for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AthensVWClub.com Forum Index -> General Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bruce Jacobs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Dubspotter: Beetle (and Westy?) for sale Reply with quote

Hello All,

Was out cycling today, enjoying the stunning weather. One of the joys of cycling in the country is finding old VW's. Today I hit the jackpot -- twice!

First was this one:

I didn't get close because it's in the grass and I had my cleats on, but it looked real nice from where I stood. The color doesn't look like a VW color to me, but still looks nice. I think it's a 1969 or so. It's on Highway 334 about two miles northeast of the intersection with 441 (past JJ's).

Also this:

As you can see it's an early bay Westy. Now, I do not know if this is for sale. But I've seen this one before, and it's been there for a while. Quite a bit of rust but again, I didn't get close to it. Seems (from afar) to be mostly stock and may have lots of the Westy goodies inside. It is near the intersection of Hwy. 106 and Moons Grove Church road.

My own project continues apace. (For a definition of "apace," consult the nearest tortoise). This week: learning to use a shrinking disc (works great -- so far). But I thought someone might find this info helpful. PM me if you need more specific directions.
Jon
Site Admin

1969 Volkswagen Type 3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bug at the top is on Craigslist. $3800.00 Good looking bug.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/2012546976.html
69 Squareback
70 Fastback

63 Bug
kabriolett

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He wants to trade it for a golf cart. Maybe the guy who stole mine could upgrade Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AthensVWClub.com Forum Index -> General Chatter All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: