Joined: 29 Jun 2007
Location: Bethlehem, Ga
1963 Volkswagen Beetle
|Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:06 pm Post subject: How to attach images to your posts.
|How to attach images to your posts.
1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com and setup a free account.
2. Log-in to PhotoBucket with you newly created account.
3. Reduce to 640 x 480 or smaller.
4. Click on the blue button. ( Choose files )
5. Select the pictures you want to add. Then Click Open
6. You will be asked for a title and description of the file you added. This is optional. Once finished scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the save and continue button.
7. Your image has now been added. You should see a thumbnail for the file on your screen.
Now it is time to add it to your post.
1. Copy all the text out of text box located next to the IMG Code
2. Goto the athensvwclub.com forum and login.
3. Create, edit or reply to a post.
4. When you are ready to input your image paste the IMG text from PhotoBucket into your post.
5. Once your post is complete scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the preview button.
6. You should then see a preview of the post with image.
7. If everything looks the way you want it, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the submit button.
8. You have now successfully attached an image to your post.
NOTE 1: If you delete the image from your PhotoBucket account it will no longer be available for viewing on the forum. All instances of the picture in your posts will disappear.
Duct tape is like 'The Force.' It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
Last edited by Tronview on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:48 am; edited 4 times in total