1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
1 1 1
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Sad news in the VW community

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AthensVWClub.com Forum Index -> General Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kabriolett

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Sad news in the VW community Reply with quote

From Darrell Robertson at the ATVW site:
Jeff Brown passed away yesterday morning. For those that don't know him by name, he's the bald guy with the almost complete bug body trike with the American flag painted on it. Which he recently finished another awesome trike with an Eagle theme paint job. He had the new one at the last Pasco Bug Jam in November. When I talked to him there, he seemed to be fine . Sometime after then, he started having pains and not able to eat much. During December he spent about 2 weeks in hospital and after some tests, he found out he had cancer and it was spreading. The doctor told he had about 2 months left. I know he had a lot of dreams and new plans to fulfill, but his Life, Dreams, and Plans was cut short. I think he's still probably shouting Johnny's quote "Holy Cow!! What a Ride!!". He has a cool website. Check out some of his adventures at worldfamoustrike.com

Darrell

Jeff was a pretty cool guy. Very friendly & outgoing. He was a lot of fun to be around. He will sure be missed!
Bob
jimbear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: living the dream! Reply with quote

Man, that dude really lived! Sad RIP

I'd like to see some pics of the inside of that sled and the engine as well... I hope that someone keeps them rolling...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AthensVWClub.com Forum Index -> General Chatter All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: