1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
1 1 1
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

'sup...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AthensVWClub.com Forum Index -> Current Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimbear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: 'sup... Reply with quote

Hey there folks... Projects...? It's the damn house projects and the J-O-B that are keeping me from the bus and the 3 small oil leaks that I seem to have developed! --two push rod tube gaskets and the drain plug I think.

Cleared out (rearranged) my garage to get the bus "out ' the elements" and that was a chore back in Jan. Parked the rig for a few weeks with the intention of not driving it for a few months to save some $; for various reasons decided to keep Ophelia on the road. I've been driving her on the weekends into A-town and around...where are the rest of ya?

My main project right now is DEALING WITH REALITY AND THE DAILY FLOW and trying to fit in as many country drives and "into town grocery getting expeditions" as possible in the bus.

The MOST current project is trying to fit in the next (first of the season!!!) camping trip. This should be happening pretty soon...

If the weather this weekend was more palatable I would have been up and out with the girls. The youngest said just yesterday that she had a dream about going camping in the bus and said she wanted to go soon...

Itchin'[...]

Fuss less...camp more...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AthensVWClub.com Forum Index -> Current Projects All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: